How to make wine slushies
A wine slushy is a blended drink made with wine and fruit juice or another flavored liquid. The ingredients are usually blended together in a blender with ice, resulting in a frozen, slushy consistency. Wine slushies are sometimes made with additional ingredients such as sherbet, ice cream, or fruit. If you wish to know how to make wine slushies, you have come to the right place.
Assuming you would like tips on how to make wine slushies, you will need:
- 1 bottle of red or white wine (depending on your tastes)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 3 cups of frozen fruit
Instructions on how to make wine slushies
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan, and heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Add red wine and frozen fruit, and stir until well blended.
- Pour mixture into a shallow dish, and freeze for several hours.
- To serve, use a spoon to scoop the slushy mixture into glasses. Enjoy!
After you have enjoyed
Let us know how it went and if you discover any nice twist to the recipe or find your own special touch, please share it with the team at howtomakewine.net. There are countless fruit combinations that everyone can enjoy with a wine slushie and it would be great to see everyone’s varying tastes. Cheers!